Consultant Rédacteur Scientifique F/H CDI (EN)
Ayming Portugal – Juntos na conquista dos seus objetivos > Oportunidades em aberto > Permanent > Consultant Rédacteur Scientifique F/H CDI (EN)
Ayming is an international consulting group present in 15 countries. We are a leader in business performance improvement consulting in the areas of human resources, innovation and taxation. Our conviction is to support innovation and sustainable commitment. We support our clients through 3 solutions: consulting, managed services and digital.
What are your missions at Ayming?
- Understand our clients’ challenges in terms of innovation in order to identify financing levers (CIR, CII, JEI, etc.): activity audit,
- Assisting our clients in identifying R&D activities and qualifying them with regard to financing schemes: project selection,
- Putting together financial and technical files to obtain this funding (in particular, costing and drafting CIR files),
- Supporting and advising clients in improving the performance of their R&D.
You will receive a solid foundation of training in our business (research taxation, consulting approach, technology watch) and you will be introduced to innovation management issues.
Your talents and career aspirations
- An engineering, doctorate or Master’s degree in Science or Scientific Journalism;
- Excellent interpersonal skills.Good management of priorities and time;
- A strong ability to manage and lead projects.
- A good command of English.
- English or French speaker.
- Committed and involved.
- A force of proposal: you know how to take initiatives.
- Able to influence: you challenge the status quo.
If you become an Aymer?
You will benefit from:
- Well-being at work and career
- A diversity of projects and business and geographical environments
- A policy of developing your potential through our Ayming Academy and Ayming Digital Academy
- A career development program through our “My
- Professional Journey” HR support
Our New Life at work:
- Flexibility, creative and friendly spaces
- Meeting points during events throughout the year
- Fixed and variable remuneration according to profile
- Telecommuting up to 2 days per week
- Transport reimbursement between 30€ and 40
- 8€ per day/per meal
- 25€ per month telework allowance